BDC Service Representative
Harnish Auto Family is a company that appeals to everyone. We respect and value our employees and understand that culture makes a difference! It is important to us, and we take the time to address concerns and create solutions because we are a family company. Harnish Auto Family is proactive and creates a safe, fun and satisfying workplace to excel, expand and enhance your career.
What to Expect at Harnish Auto Family:
- Starting pay rate: $17/hour with opportunity for bonuses!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Answer all incoming service calls and make outbound calls
- Schedule service appointments
- Call customers for follow up's, appointment reminders, missed appointments, and to bring customers into the dealership for service.
- Interact with customers as well as with all dealership departments.
- Gather data for outgoing calls
- Professional personal appearance
- Other duties may be assigned
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to obtain product knowledge, a positive attitude, and great organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task, follow direction, be open to change, work effectively under pressure, and to positively defuse negative situations with customers.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some Saturdays
- Experience is preferred but not required. We will train qualified candidates.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.